Andrew Roche Summary
Here’s a brief overview of what Andrew Roche has to offer in terms of experiences and skills…
Innovative marketing strategist with 5+ years’ experience impacting company performance and profitability through marketing and communications leadership.
Andrew Roche is a highly motivated and creative professional, who offers a unique blend of operations, marketing, project management, and social media expertise. Proven ability to develop smart, personalized content to drive customer interaction. Success in analyzing industry trends to establish strategic marketing plans to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
Areas of expertise include…
Andrew Roche Experience
United Shore (2019 – Current)
- Provide world-class service to all internal and external clients
- Learn investor guidelines, lending policies as well as required documentation, policy and procedures of United Shore
- Apply knowledge and judgment to detailed loan analysis in order to offer effective underwriting alternatives to clients
- Develop strong computer skills including Internet knowledge
- Manage multiple priorities while continuing to achieve strong rapport with clients
Protect America (2018 – 2019)
Achieve operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews, preparing and completing action plans, and implementing productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Analyzed company Google analytics to implement initiatives, improving the blog on-page SEO and attracting over 500 views a month.
- Created graphics and copy for multiple company social media campaigns.
- Collaborated with colleagues in the Austin, TX office to identify issues with the company’s inbound strategy and deploy solutions.
Travel Beyond Limits (2017 – current)
Deliver marketing project leadership to manage marketing activities such as SEO, SEM, and social engagement for premier business partners. Develop social media strategy and rolling best practices to generate inbound marketing results. Design and maintain website via WordPress and an assortment of web design tools.
- Drew in 225 Travel Consultant applicants in the first four months.
- Generated over $100,000 in new sales via inbound marketing activities in the first six months.
Lacrosse Coach & Combine Adviser
C1X Lacrosse (2015-18)
- Convey firsthand know-how to developing student-athletes of varying lacrosse IQ’s.
- Guide player development with the aim of advancing to the next level.
- Advise high school student-athletes through the intricate NCAA recruitment process.
- Provide guidance to the owner regarding social/digital marketing efforts.
Inside Sales & Digital Marketing
Coordinated a variety of aspects for marketing projects to contribute to the overall enhancement of the sales systems and processes. Led graphic design activities utilizing Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign).
- Successfully managed a CRM database of 229,000 contacts.
- Contributed towards the final pre-launch revisions of a first-to-market HR/recruitment SaaS tool.
Inside Sales & Digital Marketing
Detroit Sports Company (2014-16)
Developed, coordinated, and executed social media and digital marketing campaigns that increased brand awareness and customer engagement. Compiled and presented reports to key stakeholders on digital and social media marketing initiatives and KPIs; made recommendations to capitalize on emerging opportunities.
- Deployed social media marketing strategies to reach 5,000 followers per channel with an out-of-pocket budget.
Head Coach, Boy’s JV Lacrosse
Detroit Country Day Schools (2014-15)
Created a stimulating and enriching learning environment to provide student-athletes with a solid wellness and fitness educational foundation. Expertly presented subject matter to students using various teaching methods and technology, adjusting teaching style and method to meet student learning.
- Designed and facilitated year-round strength and conditioning programs for the achievement and success of the team.
- Led team to D2 State Champs in 2014, and D1 Semi-finalists in 2015.
English Teaching Faculty
Cheshire Academy – Cheshire, CT (2013-14)
- Taught three courses: English 8, ELL/ESL: Writing & Composition, and two sections of sophomore World Literature.
- Served as a dorm parent and oversaw the daily happenings in the largest male dorm on campus.
- Encouraged students to grow outside of the classroom as a soccer coach.
- Click to view my teaching philosophy
Varsity Lacrosse Coach
Harper Creek HS – Harper Creek, MI (2013)
- Coordinated practice plans to help both novice and veteran players improve and excel each day.
- Unified a diverse group of athletes from various schools to work together as a singular cohesive unit.
- Guided the first-year program to the conference championship as the 4th seed.
St. Paul’s School: Advanced Studies Program – Concord, NH (2012)
- Co-taught the ‘Forbidden Fictions’ course alongside a master teacher.
- Co-led afternoon activities (ultimate frisbee & weight training) with other interns.
- Oversaw the well being of 9 young men on my floor of the dorm.
Bloomfield Hills Country Club (2000-11)
- Recipient of the BHCC Caddie Scholarship
- Youngest caddie to earn the top rank of Championship at the age of 16.
Andrew Roche: Education
Wayne State University, Mike Ilitch School of Business
- MBA, Marketing & Finance (exp. 2020)
- BA, English & Political Science
- Varsity Student-Athlete: Founding member of the men’s lacrosse program (NCAA D3).
- Developed leadership & collaborative skills during four years as an active member of Delta Tau Delta.
- Represented Albion as an admissions guide & resource.
- Supported first-year students in the Conditional Acceptance Program (CAP) as an academic mentor.
Andrew Roche: Relevant Skills
Marketing, Sales & Business Development
- Content Marketing
- Sales Process
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Email Marketing
- Brand Development
- Graphic Design
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Business Development
- Sales Management
- Higher Education
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Market Research
Tools & Technologies
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Public Speaking
- Time Management
- Teamwork / Collaboration
- Customer Service
- Team Building
- Critical Thinking
- Design Thinking
Andrew Roche: Certifications
Yoast SEO Certifications
HubSpot Inbound Marketing
The Inbound Certification is comprised of 5 classes that vary in length. The content spans the entire inbound methodology, from how to attract visitors with content and website optimization, to how to convert visitors into leads, close leads into customers and then delight those customers into promoters. Each class covers the high-level best practices and fundamentals of these individual components of the methodology.