Andrew Roche Overview
Highly motivated, creative professional offering a unique blend of operations, marketing, project management, and social media expertise. Proven ability to develop smart, personalized content to drive customer interaction. Success in analyzing industry trends to establish strategic marketing plans to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
Andrew Roche's Education
Wayne State University, Mike Ilitch School of Business
MBA, Marketing & Finance (exp. 2022)
BA, English & Political Science
- Varsity Student-Athlete: Founding member of the men’s lacrosse program (NCAA D3).
- Developed leadership & collaborative skills as an active brother of Delta Tau Delta.
- Represented Albion as an admissions guide & resource.
- Supported first-year students in the Conditional Acceptance Program (CAP) as an academic mentor.
Andrew Roche’s Experience
Shift Digital – Birmingham, MI (January 2021 – Present)
- Advised on dealer support team’s use and application of Salesforce
- Provide digital marketing support to 54 Toyota dealerships in the Gulf State & LA regions including one of the leading dealerships in sales nationally – Longo Toyota
- Retain and communicate knowledge of automotive digital marketing trends to dealership clients
- Develop & foster working relationships with dealership clients remotely via phone & email
- Draw key insights from analytics software to provide product and service recommendations to clients
- Enhance and refine the way in which the Toyota team uses the Salesforce platform
- Provide monthly reporting on program-wide metrics via Salesforce
- Lead a handful of training sessions including Salesforce training and Digital Advertising & SEO sessions
- Advise dealership clients on how to make their websites as informative and effective as possible
- Review dealership websites on a monthly basis to ensure they follow Toyota’s expectations
United Wholesale Mortgage – Pontiac, MI (August 2019 – January 2021)
- Provided elite customer service to internal and external clients
- Effectively communicate conditions and statuses to clients via phone and video
- Develop a thorough understanding of investor guidelines & lending policies/documentation
- Engage in critical thought and take swift action when faced with challenging situations
Buz Beans – Janesville, WI [Remote] (January 2018 – August 2021)
- Established a benchmark for inbound website traffic of roughly 1,800 visitors each week
- Generated a consistent flow of roughly 600 organic inbound visitors each week
- Created an effective paid Facebook campaign which generated roughly 1,200 visitors each week the campaign was active
Protect America – Austin, TX [Remote] (2018 – 2019)
Achieve operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews, preparing and completing action plans, and implementing productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Analyzed company Google analytics to implement initiatives, improving the blog on-page SEO, and attracting over 500 views a month.
- Created graphics and copy for multiple company social media campaigns.
- Collaborated with colleagues in the Austin, TX office to identify issues with the company’s inbound strategy and deploy solutions.
Digital Marketing & Inside Sales
ViziRecruiter – Troy, MI (2016-17)
Coordinated a variety of aspects for marketing projects to contribute to the overall enhancement of the sales systems and processes. Led graphic design activities utilizing Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign).
- Successfully managed a CRM database of 229,000 contacts.
- Contributed to the final pre-launch revisions of a first-to-market HR/recruitment SaaS tool.
Digital Marketing & Inside Sales
Detroit Sports Company – Clinton Township, MI (2014-16)
Developed, coordinated, and executed social media and digital marketing campaigns that increased brand awareness and customer engagement. Compiled and presented reports to key stakeholders on digital and social media marketing initiatives and KPIs; made recommendations to capitalize on emerging opportunities.
- Deployed social media marketing strategies to reach 5,000 followers per channel with an out-of-pocket budget.
C1X Lacrosse – Canton, MI (2015-18)
- Convey firsthand know-how to developing student-athletes of varying lacrosse IQ’s.
- Guide player development with the aim of advancing to the next level.
- Advise high school student-athletes through the intricate NCAA recruitment process.
- Provide guidance to the owner regarding social/digital marketing efforts.
Head Coach, Boy’s JV Lacrosse
Detroit Country Day Schools – Beverly Hills, MI (2014-15)
- Designed and facilitated year-round strength and conditioning programs for the achievement and success of the team.
- Division 2 State Champs in 2014 & Division 1 Semi-finalist in 2015.
Varsity Lacrosse Coach
Harper Creek HS – Harper Creek, MI (2013)
- Coordinated practice plans to help both novice and veteran players improve and excel each day.
- Unified a diverse group of athletes from various schools to work together as a singular cohesive unit.
- Guided the first-year program to the conference championship as the 4th overall seed.
Marketing & Business Development
- Content Marketing
- Sales Process
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Email Marketing
- Brand Development
- Graphic Design
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Business Development
- Sales Management
- Higher Education
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Market Research
Tools & Technologies
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Team Development
- Public Speaking
- Time Management
- Teamwork / Collaboration
- Customer Service
- Team Building
- Critical Thinking
- Design Thinking